Nissan Leaf 2012 SV, blue, ~35K miles, ~74 miles range.
Kelly Blue book value ~6000
Here are the details:
– SV, no fast charge port
– Has one insurance claim for the rear bumper that was replaced when somebody made a bad dent in the parking lot. It was better to replace the bumper than trying to fix it.
– Has 9 bars left
– Tires still good for other 2 or 3 years.
– Fully charges in about 7 hours in a 110 outlet. For half charge about 3 hours.
– Clean title, registration is current.
– No mechanical issues so far, runs very well.
– Minor scratches
– Only has one key.
– I have it programmed to charge only to 80% at nights. This is supposed to maintain the battery better. This programming can be removed. I had it program to start charging at 11PM, by 5 AM was charged to 80%, which was enough for my daily commute.
– Used this car for my 10 miles commute to work. Charge lasts two days for this commute plus short errands. It depends how you drive. If you drive fast and longer commutes then the charge will last less.
– In my experience, driving at moderate speeds I could make it from San Jose, back and forth to SFO or San Leandro before the charge hits the red bars.
Call or Text Herman Reveal Number